Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Director, Acquisition and Engagement
- # of Openings
- Consumer Engagement
AbleTo, Inc. is a market leader in providing technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo has been treating patients for over six years, and improves patient outcomes and lowers costs by providing treatment that integrates behavioral and medical health care. AbleTo's structured therapy programs strengthen medical recovery and self-care among members with chronic or complex clinical needs. AbleTo analytics, coupled with our multi-channel engagement platform, identify and engage members with unmet, often undiagnosed, behavioral health needs. A proprietary platform connects individuals and their care teams with AbleTo licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. AbleTo programs are clinically proven to improve both behavioral health and medical outcomes while lowering overall spending for higher-cost, higher-risk members. AbleTo's investors include .406 Ventures, Sandbox Industries, HLM Venture Partners, Horizon Healthcare Services, Inc., Bain Capital Ventures, Aetna Ventures, and Optum Ventures.
- Meeting EC/Coaches site production and quality targets
- Manage and develop supervisory staff in order to build and maintain EC/Coaches operations standards
- Implement and manage employee motivation and customer service programs to achieve site retention goals
- Provide guidance to supervisors in: hiring, training, development, and performance evaluation
- Identify operational and technology factors that have the greatest impact on South Florida site customer satisfaction and operations efficiency. Develop, revise, and implement improvements as necessary
- Continually monitor external and internal customer feedback to identify trends and improve processes for the site
- Maintain active site employee headcount, coordinate training classes, and recruitment efforts
- Identify training needs for all staff in South Florida site
- Directs day to day project demands and manages resource allocation in conjunction with other management
- Communicates status and outcomes of initiatives to business unit leaders
- Manages and updates departmental policies and procedures for EC/Coaches operations
- Partners with site HR personal on all human resources matters including but not limited to performance management, coaching, new hire on-boarding, and disciplinary actions
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 5 - 7 years of Call Center / Customer Service experience including 5-7 years of managerial experience
- Relevant healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding customer service and performance goals
- Coaching and training experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to work through conflict management.
- Self-directed and motivated, taking initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.
Upon the acceptance of an offer to enter into this agreement, AbleTo requires the satisfactory completion of reference and background checks and successful completion of drug testing in accordance with local, state and federal laws.