Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Coverage Merchandiser II
at Acosta, Inc.
- Job ID
- Work City
- Fort Pierce
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
- Work Zip
- Starting average hours per week
- < 20
The Retail Coverage Merchandiser II primarily provides retail sales merchandising, coverage of retail special projects and performs resets for an assigned retail territory. They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and our principals through store coverage and executing objectives as set forth by their Manager to achieve superior in-store results in an assigned territory.
Please click on the Continuity Retail Coverage Merchandiser Job Preview link. The video will share specifics about the job and the work conditions.
- Deliver sales fundamentals (Distribution, Shelving, and Merchandising) and accomplishes goals in assigned territory and performs special reset projects
- Coordinate and maintain all merchandising events in assigned territory and follow Company policy in execution of work
- Develop and execute personal Performance Agreement
- Read a schematic and reset a category, receiving and reporting work through a web based application; may transport on-site delivery of all materials, supplies and equipment
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts
- Rotate stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate
- Perform such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram replacing decals/re-order tags or ads and placing point of purchase material
- Communicates customer needs and completes objectives as assigned by Unit or Sales Manager
- Report observations to Unit manager regarding outdated products, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior food broker, retail and reset responsibility experience is helpful
- Must be able to lift 60+ pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to drive a car
- Must be able to operate a computer and have access to high speed internet
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others
- May be asked to work in cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores)
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.