Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Application Developer
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Join a team of talented software engineers, plan, execute and deliver top quality software deliverables on-time.
- Act as a primary, dedicated technology interface owning the technical responsibility for architecture, analysis, design, development, and implementation of responsive user interface.
- Work closely with product to define and implement and improve user experience.
- Overall, you will be responsible for day-to-day task management and sprint planning, working closely with product and stakeholders, participating in design sessions, leading and mentoring engineers to ensure that they follow best practices and guidelines, performing heads-down development, working on technical integrations with backend APIs, and working with QA to assure top quality deliverables on-time.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Expertise in creating complex queries using SQL Server 2014
- Understanding of relational database structures
- Experience with popular web application frameworks,
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application