Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Advisor (PEO)
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they'd recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a TotalSource Payroll Advisor. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
An ADP TotalSource Payroll Advisor manages a multi-million dollar book of business. As an expert in our products and services, a Payroll Advisor utilizes their knowledge and resources to provide clients with the specialized support and guidance they need to achieve their goals. A Payroll Advisor is the primary client liaison for all employer-level Payroll, Tax, PTO, TLM and platform related issues. Payroll Advisors are grouped into Service Crews. Each Service Crew supports the client base of a specific Client Relationship Executive (CRE.)
As a PEO, it is critically important that TotalSource clients remain compliant with all Federal, State and Local employment and tax laws. As a result, TotalSource associates must closely monitor, evaluate and, at times, prevent or redirect client actions. The level of complexity, attention to detail and knowledge required far exceeds that of non-PEO environments. In order to provide a more seamless client experience, Payroll Advisors are responsible for providing tier I support for a number of complex functional areas not typically supported by ADP payroll teams.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships based on trust and dependability.
- Provide comprehensive, ongoing and proactive support for all inquiries pertaining to payroll system functionality, payroll compliance and PEO best practices.
- Conduct in-depth client consultations to fully understand needs and uncover additional support opportunities.
- Utilize all available tools and resources to research, troubleshoot and resolve client requests.
- Provide tier I TLM support.
- Provide tier I PTO support.
- Provide tier I Benefits support.
- Provide tier I 401K support.
- Provide tier I Tax support.
- Ensure clients successfully process payrolls timely.
- Support Service Crew and broader payroll team to ensure the needs of all clients are met.
- Proactively identify PTR indicators and partner with HRBP to address.
- Build positive, constructive relationships with members of other functional areas and partner with them to successfully resolve client issues.
- Participate in TotalSource projects and initiatives.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
· 1-3 years directly related experience