Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Sales Support
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Administrative Sales Support for a company in the Pompano Beach, FL area. Our client is a solid organization operating in South Florida since the 1920’s. They have been the premier Sales, Service, and Predictive Maintenance provider for electric motors, generators, transformers, pumps, drives, metal-clad switchgear, metal-enclosed switchgear, and all rotating apparatus. If it spins, turns, or rotates, chances are they can repair it, rewind it, or rebuild it better than anyone else. Their commitment to client satisfaction has kept them in the forefront of their industry for decades.
Support for sales team with general clerical tasks such as but not limited to:
- Provide follow up to customers and vendors and follow through on tasks and assigned projects.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phones call accordingly.
- Greet and provide general support to visitors.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mail, copy, scan, faxing.
- Will interact with customers and send follow-up communications with documentation to include checklists, W-9, certificate of insurance, credit application, etc.
- Order and maintain office supply inventory.
- May assist other departments including sales, estimating, billing and invoicing as requested
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Some college preferred plus 2+ years’ related experience as described above.
- Proficiency in MS office Excel (must be able to: Format cells, Filter, Sort, Insert & delete rows, Use conditional formatting, Simple formulas, Use the copy & paste special functions) Word, PowerPoint and Outlook- must be able to process delayed emails, calendaring and reminders).
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Desire to expand career and willing to learn the business.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Pompano, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.