Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Materials Coordinator | Doral, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in need of a Materials Coordinator to work at a large Company in the Doral, FL area. This is a Temp position for 3 months project.
Job Responsibilities and requirements:
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Execute specified shelf life requirements.
- Maintains inventory of stock by parts and units for each location and accountability of such parts within the facility.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data using computer (Quantum System).
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Create a discrepancy reports and return damaged or rejected parts to vendor.
- Process receipts, scan, and file paperwork.
- Deliver goods to appropriate department.
- Expedite materials and inventory when needed.
- Maintain and provide daily receipt reports.
- Train and assume other responsibilities when needed as backup to other employees.
- Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Observes all safety and security procedures.
- Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - primarily located in the Doral, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs