Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ocean Export Coordinator
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a Ocean Export Coordinator for an European based freight forwarder company with 30 offices globally in Europe, Asia and North America. They have an immediate opening at the New York branch office located in Edison, NJ for an experienced Ocean Freight Export Agent. They offer a complete portfolio of global shipping and logistics services, including door to door freight forwarding and project management. They handle airfreight, LCL, FCL and break bulk. Regardless of cargo type or size, they have the skills and know-how to provide a choice of cost-effective solutions, around the world and around the clock. The candidate must be dynamic, highly motivated, knowledgeable and reliable. The ideal candidate is someone who understands and appreciates the importance of ‘team’ and is eager to grow our business. The Ocean freight Export Agent is responsible for coordination of all aspects of Ocean export shipments worldwide.
- Performing export transactions from start to finish, including quoting, arranging pick-ups, booking with carriers, setting up pre-bookings and consolidations where applicable; track, trace and invoicing.
- Ensures that all export compliance is met on each shipment.
- Minimum 1-2 years of operations and customer service experience in freight forwarding is required. Candidates with NVOCC, VOCC or freight forwarding experience are the preferred candidate.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of daily ocean freight operations, customer service, documentation and government and carrier regulations.
- Must be able to work under pressure and enjoy a fast paced, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication as well as organizational skills.
The company offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth.
Benefits include medical, dental, life, vision, STD and LTD insurance. They are also flexible with benefits plan, an optional wellness program and a matching 401(k) plan.
Applicants will work in Edison, NJ
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided