Amotec Technology Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Logistics Analyst - Direct Placement Opportunity in Brickell in Miami at Amotec Inc.
at Amotec Technology Solutions
Amotec is in search of a Logistics Analyst for a well-established national logistics organization. This position is at our client's Miami, FL location (Brickell).
Logistics Analyst Job Description and Requirements
- Responsible for receiving, checking and preparing customs import / export documentation, entering information into the system, filing customs imports entries. HTS classification, FDA product codes, PSC, coordinate & ship exports
- Keeps control over US terminal ports to check status of our loads, make payments and follow up delivery orders with trucking companies
- Maintain contacts with international suppliers, truck companies, freight forwarders and steamship lines
- Responsible to book and coordinate international shipments and continuously improve to get our products on time in the USA. Identify and develop improvements
- Manages data entry and documentation (OBLs)
Undergraduate degree in relevant field, such Global Business or Logistic
- Minimum of 3 years in Logistic or Import/Export area and custom broker activities
- Bilingual (English, Spanish)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications and highly skilled with Excel
- Ability to work independently and without detailed direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Compensation: $55,000-$60,000
- Company offers 401K, medical, dental, vision, vacation and sick time
At Amotec, placing quality individuals with successful companies is the core focus of our business. Submit your resume here today or call Shirley at 305-274-7419, ext. 6002.