Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, GM –Miami and Latin America Region Operations
at Andrews International
|Title:||VP, GM –Miami and Latin America Region Operations|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The VP, GM –Miami and Latin America Region Operations is responsible for the business performance of the Miami operations and is the senior level executive overseeing the business locally and throughout the Latin, South and Central American regions.
The position will also be responsible for the creation of strategy definition, quality control and service delivery for all projects performed within the business that effects Miami’s local operations.
The position will also work closely with the four Practice (consulting, investigations, threat management and personal protection, and disaster, emergency and strike management) Lead Executives who will be providing support resources and coordination, as deemed appropriate and based on the project scope/mission.
At times, this position may also be performing and/or directly supervising Field investigative or consulting operations, projects and staff.
Local and International travel will be required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- PNL oversight and performance results
- Consulting, investigations, threat management and personal protection, and disaster, emergency and strike management coordination with the braoder RACS team
- Business Development - Market services both to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Direct and oversee the efficient management of projects and cases to achieve client satisfaction and meet budgets.
- Ensure the development of appropriate case budgets and prepare proposals for clients on case by case basis as required.
- Oversight and assurance of case and project opening, approval/processing subcontractor invoices, billing, and other case related administrative type duties.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in private sector risk mitigation industry, and a combination of 5 years of military, law enforcement or corporate security leadership experience.
- Experience operating in Latin America
- Possess or ability to obtain appropriate Private Investigative license.
- Previous experience in conducting due diligence and investigative research by proficiently utilizing a wide range of databases. Highly desired skillset.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player. Must be proficient in report writing.
GENERAL COMPENSATION CONSIDERATIONS:
- Base compensation, bonus and benefit package commensurate with the role and responsibility
- Eligible for the Allied Universal executive benefit plan (details to follow)
- Eligible for the Allied Universal executive bonus performance plan (details to follow)