Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Counter Sales Representative, Pompano Beach, FL
Now Hiring: Counter Sales Representative
Come Join the Market Leader!
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company, and the world's leading supplier of products used to connect voice, video, data, security systems, specialty electrical and electronic wire and cable for building construction, industrial maintenance and original equipment manufacturing, as well as the leader in providing components to OEMs and production lines.
As an Counter Sales Representative, you will be focused on building strong customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service to our contractor customers in person and over the phone. The position focuses on suggesting and delivering the right product solutions to meet customer needs. You will be ordering products, arranging delivery, and updating customers on order status along with ensuring that purchase orders are completed timely. You will act as the liaison between the warehouse supervisor and our customers as well as help pull orders and stock the counter. This position also works closely with the area manager by assisting with administrative tasks for two branches.
This position offers you:
- Competitive base salary plus a monthly bonus pay program to reward you for your results.
- Exceptional training and development programs to support your career growth.
- Empowerment and flexibility to manage your sales and responsibilities.
- The resources of an industry leader. Anixter can offer customers a deep product line, technical expertise, and world-class supply chain services.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for career growth and stability within a Fortune 500 company.
- Knowledge and experience in selling electrical power products which includes but is not limited to: Switchgear, panel and switchboards, lighting fixtures and controls, transformers, power supplies, Controls, relays, pushbuttons, and fuses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to solve problems and come up with creative, customer focused solutions
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive attitude and work ethic
- Demonstrated success providing excellent customer service.
- Experience using sales order computer software.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Learn why Anixter can be a great fit for your career at www.anixter.com/careers