Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive Leader
Account Executive Leader, Florida
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions within our Florida geography. As an Account Executive Leader, you will report directly into the Regional Chief Operating Officer.
Primarily responsible for leading talent development and driving growth across the Account Executive Practice across several offices in Florida. By driving individual goal achievement, the Account Executive Leader helps the office and U.S. Retail organization attain aggregate business goals.
- Supports Account Executives (AE) effective alignment with the Aon Leadership Modeland its pillars of Client Value, Unmatched Teams, Innovation, Results and Values.
- Ensures that every Account Executive has a plan to grow their book of business.
- Helps Account Executives establish clear roles, responsibilities and performance expectations for their client service teams. Monitors client satisfaction, particularly through Client Promise Survey feedback. Monitors teams’ performance and suggests changes in AE assignments and the composition of service teams as appropriate. Orchestrates succession planning on key clients and Account Executives.
- Leads Account Executive recruiting and talent pipeline for assigned area. Works with local Resident Managing Directors and the Executive Leadership Team to ensure that each client has an AE assigned.
- Educates Account Executives directly and by assisting with training plans in client management, risk management, insurer interface and Aon resources, processes and tools (including, but not limited to GRIP, Client Promise, Knowledge Exchange, Aon Value Exchange, Time Tracking, Salesforce.com, Jeopardy Reporting and ORBIT).
- Helps Account Executives marshal appropriate Aon resourcesto support retention and sales efforts and to assist clients in unusual circumstances such as large claims, etc.
- Helps resolve internal issues with geographies, practices, Aon Client Services (ACS), and other groups or people as needed.
- Drives and monitors the implementation of the entire Client Promise
- Ensures adherence to Client Promise Methodology, particularly the key elements of the renewal process. Ensures Account Executives consistently adhere to the Client Promise Standards for key tasks and deliverables to clients, including Client Promise Plans, Client Promise Review/Stewardships, Renewal Strategy Meetings and Renewal Proposals. Assists Account Executives with strategy and negotiation of client fees, ensuring Aon’s value is clearly communicated as the driver of fee-setting.
- Teaming with Sales & Marketing, drives Account Executive efforts on new and penetration sales, including collaboration with originators. Raises Account Executive awareness of and skills to introduce all of Aon’s products, services and specialty expertise. Coaches the Discovery Process of Client Promise to ensure each client's needs are identified and a strong Client Promise Plan is delivered to help clients achieve their goals and objectives. Serves as a resource of industry, product or market area expertise to internal and external clients.
- Working with local Resident Managing Directors, leads critical best practice client management efforts including Strategic Account Reviews, Fee Discipline and Client Return to Profitability Planning. Focuses on client impacting activities while partnering with others for assistance with internal processes.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Required to have at least 10 years of appropriate insurance experience, coupled with managerial ability and the desire to grow into a position with P&L responsibility. Strong project and account team management experience, and strong negotiation skills.
- In-depth working knowledge of the insurance business and the assigned clients’ needs as well as all major lines of business.
- Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, Excel. PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
- Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools.
- Broker License
- CPCU, CIC or ARM preferred
BS/BA or equivalent, with Risk and Insurance Management/ Business related curriculum preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.