Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Advisor Coggin Automotive Group
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-FL-Ft. Pierce
- Posted Date
- Service Advisors
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for developing talent, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Service Advisor at for the Coggin Automotive Group, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for an energetic, customer-focused Service Advisor who will help us redefine the car-buying experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Service Advisor is the face of the dealership for service customers. It is the Service Advisor’s responsibility to present and sell needed products, and or, services to the customer in a professional manner while adhering to the manufacturer’s published maintenance schedule and requirements. In doing so it is expected that the Service Advisor will build rapport with the customer to promote customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain pertinent vehicle information
- Actively promote and build rapport with the customer
- Advise customers on the care and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Generate and provide customer with a complete and accurate estimate of repair
- Establish and communicate completion time of repair with customer and technician
- Answer incoming service calls
- Maintain and schedule service appointments
- Follow prescribed procedures for customer post follow-up resulting in return visits, increased sales and admirable CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index)
- Strictly follow the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines and procedures
- Conduct business in an honest manner that maintains the manufacturer Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) at or above Asbury's specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws, and company policy, regarding the safeguarding all customer, company and manufacturer information, as well as customers vehicle and property
- Must be able to manage in a fast paced work environment with limited supervision
- Must have great customer service, phone and computer skills
- Previous automotive Service Advisor experience preferred
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.