Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Specialist
at Ascendo Resources
Excellent opportunity for growth that offers work-life balance. If you are a progressive Accounts Receivable professional looking for a great company to work for please apply.
- Primary contact on designated key, complex national accounts regarding billings and deductions and deduction paybacks
- Primary collections contact on designated export account transactions
- Resolution and recouping of compliance charges assessed by customers
- Review and validation of customer deductions with subsequent issuance of credit memos.
- Coordinate with sales department on various customer Issues
- Assist in adjustments on customer accounts as required.
- Assist in obtaining documentation for auditors
- Ability to work unsupervised at times and adapt to new processes and procedures
- Take on various related projects assigned by supervisor
At Ascendo Resources we believe in building lasting relationships. We’re experts at matching our client’s organizational goals with the ideal candidate. We strive to meet both the candidates' objective of finding their desired position and employers' need to find the best possible resource for their organization. Your Ascendo business professional will be your sole point of contact whether searching for a direct hire employee or interim resource. This methodology allows the organization and Ascendo professional to build a more effective and efficient partnership.
Ascendo Resources is transcending the staffing industry. By joining us, you will have a ground-breaking opportunity to be a part of our fast-growing organization. Join the Ascendo Resources Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have a working knowledge of PC Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior experience with high volume AP
- Prior experience with deductions analysis
- Competent mathematical and analytical skills
- Capability to prioritize, plan and multi-task to effectively meet the daily deadlines
- Must have the capability to work in a diverse team environment and work effectively across departments
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.