Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivables Specialist
at Ascendo Resources
We are looking for an experienced and talented accounts receivable specialist to join our accounting team. A basic understanding of accounting, standard accounts receivables procedures, processing payments, and a positive attitude is essential. The ideal candidate would be looking for stability and have a willingness to learn and grow as we continues to grow.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Processing and distribution of invoices to customers
- Reconcile and resolve customer accounts and review any discrepancies
- Application of receipts to appropriate account/invoice
- Preparing and processing of daily deposits
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments or delayed payments
- Collection of past due customer invoices
- Keeps up on daily and weekly filing
- Manage and participate on other projects, as requested
At Ascendo Resources we believe in building lasting relationships. We’re experts at matching our client’s organizational goals with the ideal candidate. We strive to meet both the candidates' objective of finding their desired position and employers' need to find the best possible resource for their organization. Your Ascendo business professional will be your sole point of contact whether searching for a direct hire employee or interim resource. This methodology allows the organization and Ascendo professional to build a more effective and efficient partnership.
Ascendo Resources is transcending the staffing industry. By joining us, you will have a ground-breaking opportunity to be a part of our fast-growing organization. Join the Ascendo Resources Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
- A complete understanding and experience of the collection process
- Strong phone and customer service skills
- Detail orientated & organized
- Experience with accounting software
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that is deadline driven and fast paced
Why should you apply?
- Great benefits! Medical, dental, 401K with match
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Room for growth and advancement