Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ascendo Resources
My client is a 2B privately-held, multi-national organization that is seeking a progressive AP Supervisor. Currently my client is experiencing tremendous growth and is expanding their accounting operations. This role offers high-visibility and a clear track to Senior Management.
About the Role
What You’ll Do:
- Weekly receipts and disbursements of franchise funds
- Recording of expenses into the general ledger
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliation
- Primary customer and vendor contact
- Strong customer and vendor relation skills
- Outstanding organizational and accounting discipline skills
- Team player who works productively with a wide range of employees
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, QuickBooks, computer operating systems (NetSuite)
At Ascendo Resources we believe in building lasting relationships. We’re experts at matching our client’s organizational goals with the ideal candidate. We strive to meet both the candidates' objective of finding their desired position and employers' need to find the best possible resource for their organization. Your Ascendo business professional will be your sole point of contact whether searching for a direct hire employee or interim resource. This methodology allows the organization and Ascendo professional to build a more effective and efficient partnership.
Ascendo Resources is transcending the staffing industry. By joining us, you will have a ground-breaking opportunity to be a part of our fast-growing organization. Join the Ascendo Resources Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years of experience
- Broad knowledge and exposure to all accounting functions
- Advanced knowledge working with QuickBooks online
- CPA not required but a plus
- Master of Science in Accounting not required but a plus