Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Specialist - SEM
at Ascendo Resources
Digital Marketing Specialist - Direct Hire, On-Site, Weston, FL
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist will join a dedicated, multi-disciplinary marketing team and participate in the delivery of multiple digital marketing initiatives. He/she will plan and manage ongoing e-marketing campaigns, company-wide, continually identifying trends and insights while optimizing spend & performance based on those insights. This is a high visibility role with that caries responsibility for strategic planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Plan, execute and implement digital marketing programs across multiple channel
- Track, analyze and optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Manage company social media channels, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
- Track conversion rates on company web properties, update and optimize company intranet
- Report monthly campaigns results & assess against goals
- Work cross-functionally with other business segments to improve customer experience
At Ascendo Resources we believe in building lasting relationships. We’re experts at matching our client’s organizational goals with the ideal candidate. We strive to meet both the candidates' objective of finding their desired position and employers' need to find the best possible resource for their organization. Your Ascendo business professional will be your sole point of contact whether searching for a direct hire employee or interim resource. This methodology allows the organization and Ascendo professional to build a more effective and efficient partnership.
Ascendo Resources is transcending the staffing industry. By joining us, you will have a ground-breaking opportunity to be a part of our fast-growing organization. Join the Ascendo Resources Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
- College Degree, Business or Marketing Discipline
- 3-5 years profession, in-house experience in digital marketing
- 3-5 years' experience developing & optimizing Google Ads/AdWords campaigns
- 3-5 years A/B and multivariate testing experience
- Ability to implement & manage SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Deep understanding of current and emerging online marketing concepts, strategy & best practices
- Well organized, highly motivated and able to multi-task in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication, documentation & professional presentation skills