Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Strategist
at Ascendo Resources
Digital Marketing Strategist – Direct Hire, On-Site, Miami, FL\
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Strategy, the Digital Marketing Strategist will join a dedicated, growing, multi-disciplinary marketing team and build exciting, effective paid search and social campaigns. This highly visible strategist role will assume a key role within a growing marketing department and qualified candidates will demonstrate a sincere passion for both engaging campaign design and an innate ability to interpret analytics. Candidates must reside within or adjacent to Dade County, no exceptions, and native English fluency is a hard requirement.
• Lead Paid social and PPC/SEM campaigns to include budget management, ad copy writing, optimizations and campaign launch
• Formulate and architect strategies while managing performance goals
• Build strategic, advanced, dynamic campaign types, including dynamic search ads, dynamic re-marketing lists for search ads, and re marketing lists for Video Ads
• Conduct A / B testing and drive continually improved response rates
• Continually stay up-to-date on industry trends and continually seek new ways to apply novel strategies and techniques
At Ascendo Resources we believe in building lasting relationships. We’re experts at matching our client’s organizational goals with the ideal candidate. We strive to meet both the candidates' objective of finding their desired position and employers' need to find the best possible resource for their organization. Your Ascendo business professional will be your sole point of contact whether searching for a direct hire employee or interim resource. This methodology allows the organization and Ascendo professional to build a more effective and efficient partnership.
Ascendo Resources is transcending the staffing industry. By joining us, you will have a ground-breaking opportunity to be a part of our fast-growing organization. Join the Ascendo Resources Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Skill & Experience Requirements:
Education & Certifications:
• 4Y College Degree, Marketing or related discipline
• Google Ad Words Certification required
• Google Tag Manager Certification
• Facebook Certified Planning Professional
• Facebook Blueprint Certification – Immediate consideration
• 4+ years’ progressive experience in digital marketing with a heavy emphasis on paid search management
• Extensive knowledge of successful paid search strategies that gain visibility for businesses
• Deep knowledge of website analytics, extensive experience with Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
• Deep understanding of statistical analysis and how to utilize it within paid search optimization
• Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects