Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Director - Financial Services
at Ascendo Resources
Our client is a multi-family office based in Miami, due to expansion within their business they are seeking a Director of Human Resources.
This position is responsible for overseeing, enhancing, and strengthening the firm’s Human Resources Program, helping to ensure the Firm’s ability to attract and retain employees, improving the performance of individual teams, fostering collaboration across the organization.
The ideal person is someone who can operate in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Facilitates or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Serves as the principal “employee-advocate” and helps to facilitate communication between team members and the Management Committee.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Responds to and resolves employee relation issues.
- Coordinates with the Management Committee and other Team Leaders as needed to achieve goals and strategies, and to implement programs to help improve the employee engagement experience.
At Ascendo Resources we believe in building lasting relationships. We’re experts at matching our client’s organizational goals with the ideal candidate. We strive to meet both the candidates' objective of finding their desired position and employers' need to find the best possible resource for their organization. Your Ascendo business professional will be your sole point of contact whether searching for a direct hire employee or interim resource. This methodology allows the organization and Ascendo professional to build a more effective and efficient partnership.
Ascendo Resources is transcending the staffing industry. By joining us, you will have a ground-breaking opportunity to be a part of our fast-growing organization. Join the Ascendo Resources Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification required.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a senior Human Resources in the Financial Services sector.
- Deep knowledge of relevant Employment Law and related regulations required.