Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Maintenance Controller 767
at Atlas Air
Job Reference #: 2921
Posted Date2 months ago(8/7/2019 12:13 PM)
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Technical Operations
- Atlas Air, Inc
Responsible for reviewing all maintenance discrepancies for operational impact and develops an action plan to reduce or eliminate a delay.
- Coordinates the maintenance, tooling and parts support for all maintenance activities with our vendors and internal departments.
- Coordinates parts and manpower requirements for engine/aircraft repair beyond the capability of contract vendors and monitors repair activities through to completion.
- Manages implementation of repair action plans.
- Researches and completes SDR reports and works in conjunction with the FAA liaison to provide follow-up as requested by the FAA.
- Analyzes problem areas and recommends corrective action through technical interaction with maintenance vendors, engineering and flight crews.
- Identifies chronic aircraft problems and develops detailed action plans for their repair.
- Briefs maintenance management on aircraft systems problems and provides corrective action plans.
- Travels with the aircraft to gather additional information on aircraft problems as required.
- Briefs Duty Manager and above on status of all aircraft in work on shift.
- Provides on the job training for Maintenance Control Specialists.
- Airframe and Powerplant License required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the airline industry, preferably with wide-body aircraft.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to read wiring diagrams, structural repair manuals, maintenance manuals and illustrated parts catalogs.
- Extensive Experience with 767-200/300 and ETOPS.