Atria Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Med Tech - Atria at Villages of Windsor
at Atria Senior Living
- Community Name
- Villages of Windsor
- Requisition ID
- Employment Type
What's in it for you:
- Competitive pay with opportunities for increases and rewards
- Competitive Benefits Package: Health, dental, vision, life, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K, Atria Rewards® Program, commuter benefits and more.
- Earn up to $5,000/year in Atria Rewards® benefits
- Paid training through our proprietary Learning Management System, AtriaLEARN
- Unlimited employee and resident referral bonuses
- Growth and development paths specific to your interests
- Supervisor support with open door policy
What you'll be doing:
- Enhancing the lives of older adults by assisting them with patience and a friendly smile.
- Assisting with and monitoring the self-administration of medication by residents.
- Ordering, organizing and reviewing medications.
- Keeping medical files, records and plans up to date and accurate, and regularly reviewing them with residents, pharmacy, families and staff.
- Embracing teamwork and collaboration among all staff by participating in staff training and orientation.
- Working one-on-one with residents through regular room visits, making doctor’s appointments and related arrangements.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
The ideal candidate:
- Loves people
- Listens well
- Works cooperatively
- Solves problems
- Communicates effectively
- Comfortable with technology
- Is energetic, ethical, dependable and open-minded
- Values a neat and clean appearance
- Has flexibility to work various schedules and shifts as needed
- Has ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos
- Has ability to perform basic mathematic procedures
- Has a high school diploma, or two to four years related experience or training, or equivalent combination
- Has Certified Medication Aide, First Aid and/or CPR certifications, if state requires.
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
medication assistant, med assistant, certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, RSA, resident service assistant, resident services assistant, med tech, medication tech, medication technician, personal care assistant, med aide, medication aide, nursing assistant