Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, CFS Operations
at AutoNation, inc.
- Requisition ID
- Job Location
- US-FL-Fort Lauderdale
- Operations Support
- Dealership / Location Name
- AutoNation Financial Service
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Responsible for developing and executing best in class systems and standards that will increase revenue, help maintain department profitability and reduce time to sell and deliver a vehicle to the customer, thus improving the overall customer experience and improving shareholder value.
AutoNation Retailers (General Managers, Finance Directors, CFS staff)
Region Management (RP’s, MP’s, VP’s of Finance, Regional CFS Team)
Corporate Teams (CFS, Sales, Legal, Information Technology, Shared Service Center)
Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Business liaison, representing CFS, for ongoing projects such as eContracting, eSign, and Digital Deal Jacket
- Coordinate CFS IT projects and initiatives with CFS field team/stores
- Manage (strategy, support, execution)
- credit portals (Route One, Dealer Track)
- 3rd party payment systems (Paylink, Service Payment Plan, Budco, etc.)
- CFS form reduction initiative
- automated product registration
- Preferred Lenders
- Product Partners
- Ongoing CFS projects designed to increase revenue
- Act as field liaison – field issue escalations
- Legal and management agreements
- Product development and analysis
- 3-5 years CFS and/or Sales experience helpful
- Strong excel, word, power point knowledge
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintained an acceptable, safe driving record.
Physical Requirements: None
Next Possible Position: Director, CFS
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented.