Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parts Customer Service Representative
at AutoNation, inc.
- Requisition ID
- Job Location
- US-FL-Fort Lauderdale
- Dealership / Location Name
- ACP AutoParts, LLC
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Primary responsibility is to respond to questions and issues that require expertise with AutoNation Aftermarket and OEM sales. Position provides Customer Service and order management support across all the AutoNation Parts web properties. Support for various functions will include: placing an order, initiating a return, email and phone support and ensuring order processing SLA's are maintained.
- Direct report to the Director of ACP eCom Parts. Interacts with store parts sales associates, parts managers/directors and external customers.
Job Responsibilities (indicate % of time devoted to each):
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Responsible for responding to routine inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers regarding auto parts orders and deliveries. (25%)
- Ensure order processing SLA's are maintained (20%)
- Providing first-level contact and problem resolution for customers with web related functional issues (10%)
- Duties include:
- researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries (5%)
- referring difficult problems to management (5%)
- providing pricing information and help resolve product pricing information to AN Customer Care Reps and external customers (5%)
- provide AN parts information and other product support to AN Customer Care Reps and external customers (5%)
- process phone and digital sales orders received (5%)
- respond to external customer email inquiries (5%)
- Duties may also include: cross-sell or refer products, account maintenance, report generation, and project work (5%)
- Job position is measured on customer satisfaction, issue resolution efficiency, and ability to work seamlessly with various internal logistics and customer care partners
- Other duties may include project work to identify / implement process improvements, and cross-sell or refer products and provide training to AN Customer Care Reps (5%)
- Be cross trained on other customer service rep activity (5%)
- Must meet company's requirements for employment.
- Valid in-state driver's license and have and maintained an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, professional demeanor, and a proactive problem- solving approach
- Experience in actively listening and responding in an appropriate manner
- Thorough knowledge of aftermarket collision and OEM products and be able to describe its functions, features, and details to customers
- Must be able to respond to customer complaints, requests, and inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Must have good organizational skills and be an effective multi-tasker
- Ability to manage time limits, ability to beat deadlines, and work within time constraints
- Build relationships and effectively partner cross functionally with business partners and external suppliers
- Basic understanding of web applications and browser functionality
- Working knowledge of incident management software such as JIRA, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite