Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Town Center Mall Porter
at Aventura Mall
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 39bef5da-fe3c-4f31-b6ea-682063831970
- Keeps a respectful and helpful attitude to customer at all times.
- Adheres to the property service standards as well as grooming.
- Keeps the maid cart clean and makes sure all chemicals, tools, radio, Proxiguard wand and PPE necessary to perform the job are accessible before heading to the field.
- Check in all Proxy-guard (or any other system) points along the assigned area.
- Answers and uses the radio to communicate with supervisors or any other member of the team.
- Reports any incident, accident, property damage, property lost/recovered, personal injury as well as any maintenance or housekeeping issue to the supervisor immediately.
- Follows all safety indications learned during training sessions; adhere to any OSHA practices and wears the assigned personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for keeping his zone clean, wet spill free, chewing gum free.
- Responsible for changing or calling the person in charge once any trash can has reached ¾ or more full capacity. If requested disposes the trash in the closet compactor.
- Responsible for emptying and cleaning ashtrays if any in the zone.
- Responsible for keeping internal and or external gardens debris free if any in the zone.
- Maintains a safe environment for co-workers and visitors.
- Refills chemical or paper dispensers such as toilet paper, soap, paper towel, etc., if needed.
- Some shipping/receiving as well as loading and or downloading involved into the position.
Operates depending on shift:
- Industrial wet and dry vacuum cleaner.
- Occasionally a scrubbing machine.
- Occasionally a lift.
- Truck and or golf cart (driver license required if)
- Hand truck.
- Carpet extractor.
- Pressure washer machine.