Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Surgical Territory Manager - South Florida
at Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Job ID
- Pos. Category
- Pos. Type
- Full Time
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by up to 150 million people around the world.
Our approximately 21,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people’s lives with our health care products, and we manufacture and market health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
The Surgical Territory Manager (STM) is a professional sales position whose primary objective is the presentation, promotion, and sale of the Bausch + Lomb portfolio of surgical device products such as intraocular lenses, viscoelastic solutions, and other surgical products. The STM reports to the Regional Business Director.
- Successfully complete a formal training and certification program for all responsible products in the areas of product knowledge and selling skills
- Meet or exceed territory sales objectives.
- Develop an effective teamwork relationship with other B+L representatives in the sales region.
- Support the company’s mission of “Providing the World’s Most Valuable Ophthalmic Experience” to customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain and update territory records of all customers.
- Effectively utilize and manage territory expenses, sample accounts, and consignments in a responsible manner according to company policies.
- Increase knowledge base through successful completion of advanced and continuing training programs.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with position according to company policies.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in science, business, or a related field.
- Three – five years of successful ophthalmic or other medical sales experience preferred.
- Prior surgical experience - OR experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to establish priorities to meet goals.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs.
Be Aware of Recruiting Fraud
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud Statement.