BCA Financial Services, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dispute Resolution Specialist
at BCA Financial Services, Inc
LIFE IS SHORT. DO WORK THAT MATTERS.
This Dispute Resolution position is ideal for a people person who enjoys problem-solving, investigating and resolving customer complaints. In addition, this detail-oriented role resolves compliance issues and questions. This is a great entry level career opportunity for a detail-oriented person with exceptional oral and written communication skills. A working knowledge of patient co-pays, deductibles, financial assistance and/or charity care, hospital billing, and medical insurance would be a plus for this position.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Gather records from all relevant sources pertinent to specific inquiries and matters; review them for completeness and accuracy and position accounts for appropriate and timely follow-up
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Review and analyze accounts by examining historical data, evaluating past efforts, using intuition and utilizing information received in a variety of formats (i.e. written, verbal, etc.) and from a variety of sources (i.e. consumer, consumer’s representatives, credit reporting agencies, regulatory entities, clients, etc.)
- Verify and/or obtain updated demographics on each contact
- Use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with company and client expectations as well as all relevant local, state and federal regulations
- Transcribe all actions taken within the FACS system and as required, client systems
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA), Florida Consumer Collections Practices Act (FCCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) rules, and all other statutes, laws and regulations pertinent to the collection industry as well as industries served
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service mindset
- Minimum of 1 year of health insurance billing and follow up experience
- Passion for customer service and ability to energize others
- Demonstrated track record of working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional reading, writing and oral communication skills
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Rewarding career opportunities
- Business casual work environment
- Onsite gym, bistro, and food trucks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k - with a company match!
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Incentive Programs
- Corporate Discount Program
- FREE Parking!
Who Are We?
BCA Financial Services, Inc. has over seventy years of successful experience, professionally serving the receivable management needs of the healthcare, commercial and retail sectors. BCA provides an array of customizable accounts receivable management solutions enabling clients to gain control of their accounts receivable, maximize cash flow, reduce days revenue outstanding and bad debt expense, while improving public relations and customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in maintaining a professional and ethical work environment and focus on educating and assisting consumers to better understand billing and collection processes. Our staff makes a significant difference to consumers, businesses and the U.S. Economy. You can too!
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword Search: customer service, credit, collections, accounts receivable, billing, billing clerk, collections clerk, patient account, medical, insurance, revenue cycle, patient financial, disputes, disputes resolution, grievance