BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Services Manager
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. The Brightline Sales team plays a key role in generating ridership and revenue for the organization.
As an essential member of the Sales team, reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, you will lead the coordination, development, and activation of corporate travel programs and other corporate accounts designed to generate and grow ridership, revenue and loyalty.
Essential Job Functions:
- Actively manage the day-to-day servicing of sales accounts by providing high touch service and grow relationships with client contacts
- Become the primary contact for all communication with client contacts
- Collaborate with sales Account Managers to ensure thorough, accurate, and timely resolutions to account related opportunities
- Assist with account initiatives, internal projects and collaborate with other departments to achieve sales goals
- Contribute to and drive tactical and strategic account initiatives
- Proactively identify opportunities and work with Account Manager to utilize available resources and identify appropriate solutions for clients
- Ensure that all account launch and promotional programs are managed and executed in a timely and cost effective manner
- Coordinate execution of on/offline account programs with internal and external resources
- Build consensus and cooperation across multiple departments
- Coordinate accurate account reporting internally and externally
- Manage creation of collateral and assets required by client accounts
- Report to internal stakeholders on variance vs projections
- We are a new business model – agile and evolving. This job description isn’t’ meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you do.
- 3 years relevant work experience in marketing
- Personable demeanor with the ability to build strong working relationships internally and with clients
- Be able to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, orally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills and follow through
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
- Excellent communication, rapport building, and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects/deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Experience in a client-facing role, client services, sales, and marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Position is office based in Miami with ability to travel locally
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.