BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Payable Clerk
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. The Accounts Payable Department plays a key role in ensuring the procurement process of the Company is functioning efficiently and effectively.
As an essential member of the Brightline Accounts Payable Team, you will be processing invoices received for payment and helping ensure payment to our vendor/partners are done in a timely and efficient manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Process vendor accounts and outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Daily verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable data into the Company’s accounting system
- Ensure vendor invoices are appropriately authorized and approved
- Ensure vendor invoices are coded to the correct cost center and general ledger account
- Investigate and get clarity on questionable invoices from the corresponding department
- Reconcile accounts payable subledger and ensure payments made to vendor partners are reflected properly
- Reconcile vendor account balances from the subledger to the vendor statement
- Maintain vendor files and correspondence
- Prepare payment files to submit to the treasury department
- We are a new business model – agile and evolving. The job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do.
- At least 2 years of experience working in accounts payable
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with others in a professional environment
- Pride in an accurate work product
- Minimum High School degree, 2-year Associate Degree preferred
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.