BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Be a Part of the Future, Join the Team that is Reimagining Train Travel
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. Our Stations Operation team takes pride in our modern, new stations and the experiences our guests encounter during their time there. Teammates ensure our guests’ first and last impression of their Brightline journey exceed their expectations of train travel at every opportunity - from assisting guests by relieving them of their check-in baggage to helping them navigate and enjoy our pristine stations while answering any questions they may have. While serving food and beverages with a warm smile and showing genuine interest in their well-being and comfort, our guests soon notice that this is not your average station, journey, or experience. This is Brightline!
As an essential member of the Brightline Station Operations team you are an integral part of our guest’s journey by preparing a delicious coffee or helping them relax with a glass of wine before returning home. If you enjoy meeting people from all over the world, sharing your enthusiasm and a bit of conversation with guests old and new, then this is the perfect opportunity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Genuinely welcome guests with a warm smile and a sincere greeting, engaging in conversation when appropriate.
- Listen and respond to guest’s questions, requests, or complaints promptly, solving as many as you can in the moment or communicating to others as appropriate.
- Provide attentive and detailed service to all guests; use suggestive selling techniques when referring to menu options and retail offerings, and cordially share information about our Company services and destinations.
- Prepare and serve hot and cold beverages and snacks adhering to Company standards; ensure guests are satisfied with their selections and engage in friendly conversation throughout.
- Serve alcoholic beverages adhering to Company established standards, including visually checking and verifying proper identification.
- Continually prepare and restock all items and serve guests in a timely manner.
- Use a Point of Sale device to process credit card transactions in our cash-free facility.
- Attentively oversee the self-service checkout; assisting guests as needed.
- Visually check that quality of products meet established standards; remove or fix items that do not.
- Record accurate time and temperature logs at established intervals to ensure freshness.
- Clean service and work areas to adhere to Company health and hygiene standards.
- Review inventory upon receipt of deliveries, store the items appropriately, and document final inventory.
- Ensure all equipment is in working order and is prepared for the next shift and report all maintenance issues promptly to the Café Supervisor or Duty Manager.
- Ensure Café, Select lounge, and all work areas are clean, presentable and free of hazards.
- Communicate with teammates for the timely and detailed transference of information.
- Compile and balance receipts at the end of the shift; complete EOS (End of Shift) reports.
- We are a new business model – agile and evolving. This job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do.
- You are a natural people person, comfortable with retail, food, and beverage sales.
- Staying positive for hours on end (including in stressful times) you adapt your communication style to fit a diverse group of people.
- You have sound judgment, thinking and acting independently, expressing clear and effective verbal communication skills to interact with guests and other teammates to ensure exceptional guest service.
- Standing, walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching and being on your feet for hours on end, is something you embrace and are able to do.
- When a problem arises, you find yourself being able to come up with a timely solution.
- You love keeping busy at work and are conscious of safe food handling practices.
- While you don’t have to be a mathematician, you possess math basic skills.
- You are a minimum of 18 years old.
- You are able to work shifts, including weekends and holidays.
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.