BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. We’re looking for a Drupal Developer with superpowers to create exemplary digital experiences. This role will also serve as CMS lead architect building an intuitive stakeholder interface with gated permissions/roles and pre-built components for drag and drop-esk landing pages.
- Develop new and/or customizing existing themes for front-end user interface
- Architect, design and deploy the Drupal governance model to support a federated content management strategy
- Customize and/or extend existing modules/components
- Help clarify scope and specifications of project tasks based on deep knowledge of Drupal system
- Provide and evaluate alternative solutions for implementing user-focused solutions
- Work with designers, program/product managers, other full-stack developers and various stakeholders
- Implement fully responsive/adaptive designs
- Create fast and efficient code to achieve specified functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and implement software code for websites, web-based systems, mobile apps and other applications
- Thorough cross-browser and cross-device testing of the product and other duties as needed/assigned
- We are a new business model – agile and evolving. The job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do
Knowledge & Experience
- 3 years of Drupal front-end development
- Strong experience with cross browser/device responsive/adaptive development
- Deep understanding of Drupal 8 custom theme development, theme layer and preprocessing, module development, search functionality and more
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Basic understanding of Jira
- Experience with performance optimization tools
- Critical thinker, proactive problem-solver and detail-oriented
- Understanding of SEO best practices as needed in a Drupal theme
- Basic understanding of common accessibility requirements
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
- Ability to fly through the work meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative teamwork and problem-solving skills to deal with diverse customers, stakeholders, staff and management with a variety of skill levels and from different authority levels
- You have sound judgment, thinking and acting independently, expressing clear and effective verbal communication skills to interact with stakeholders to ensure exceptional delivery
- You are able to lift, climb, push and/or bend for extended periods of time and have the ability to lift objects and with weights in excess of 50 pounds in a safe manner
- Ability to travel offsite as needed, work includes occasional weekend or after hours’ time as needed, with the ability to be on-call 24/7 on a weekly rotation
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.