BrightLine Partners LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BrightLine Partners LLC
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. The Safety & Security team use state-of-the-art technology and systems to ensure our guests experience care-free travel and our teammates have a safe and enjoyable place to work. Collaborating with local, county, state and federal authorities, our team of professionals ensure safety is Brightline's number one priority.
As a critical member of the Brightline Safety & Security team you will provide a safe and enjoyable work environment for yourself and others by monitoring and patrolling our modern stations by engaging in professional security practices while enforcing rigid procedures to control access. While working in a small team environment and reporting to a supervisor, you will have high guest interaction and use sophisticated technology to screen traveling guests and their belongings. If you take pride in providing security at the highest level by staying alert to all possible scenarios while being hospitable and respectful to everyone, this is the job for you.
- Enforce all policies and procedures set forth by management team.
- Conduct safety and security patrols on foot in all assigned areas.
- Watch and listen for suspicious behavior or unusual situations that may create a security or safety concern.
- Sound alarms or call police/fire department as needed in a security or safety situation.
- Conduct checkpoint screening of all guests and luggage in a professional and polite manner using x-ray machines and wands.
- Retain and implement knowledge of all equipment necessary to carry out screening duties, as well as current certification to operate screening equipment.
- Handle and resolve difficult and sensitive guest inquiries and complaints in coordination with other Brightline entities; respond to questions and information requests from guests and outside agencies.
- Maintain accurate logs and provide required reports, including investigative documents.
- Cordially respond to requests for assistance.
- Remain focused, aware and vigilant in a busy environment to control access through assigned posts in accordance with Brighline’s security initiatives.
- Monitor building Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and all intrusion/fire alarm systems.
- We are a new business model – agile and evolving. This job description isn’t’ meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you do.
- You are energetic with a focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take charge.
- You remain vigilant while being “on the move”, active, or mobile, and also while stationary for long periods of time.
- You effectively handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments.
- You successfully interact with a diverse population while functioning as a team player.
- You are detail oriented while treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- You have good listening skills and are able to assess situations quickly and effectively.
- You have superior communication skills and are able to quickly and succinctly share information as needed.
- You stay cool under pressure and in emergency situations.
- You are a minimum of 18 years old.
- You are able to work shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Open availability is REQUIRED.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is not required, but a PLUS
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.