Bass Pro Shops/Cabela's
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seasonal Club Card Associate
at Bass Pro Shops/Cabela's
Become a part of the Bass Pro CLUB team! At Bass Pro, we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Bass Pro has an opening for a CLUB Card Associate at our retail store.
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by greeting and assisting customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Bass Pro’s CLUB Mastercard Member and executes application fulfillment process from start to finish.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Bass Pro’s CLUB Mastercard Member.
- Details the benefits of being a CLUB Member and makes the appropriate sales pitch to convince them to apply for the Bass Pro’s CLUB Mastercard card.
- Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for meeting goals and objectives set by the marketing department.
- Responsible for keeping inventory accurate and organized to include important documents, applications, customer premiums, etc.
- Responsible for adhering to and complying with the policies established for the credit information gathering process, including guidelines from banking regulations and the Patriot Act.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years’ Experience
- Offering Legendary Customer Service involves this position having access to be able to run programs that access the customer’s unencrypted credit card, to be able to retrieve unencrypted cards for handling mail in returns, CLUB Mastercard Cards when customer is on site and left cards at home, research transactions for lost receipts, etc. With this said, this position requires the ability to access customer information including unencrypted credit cards.
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
Bass Pro Shops
About Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops is North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today the company provides customers with unmatched offerings spanning premier destination retail, outdoor equipment manufacturing, world-class resort destinations and more. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops joined forces with Cabela’s to create a “best-of-the-best” experience with superior products, dynamic locations and outstanding customer service. Bass Pro Shops also operates White River Marine Group, offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands, and Big Cedar Lodge, America’s Premier Wilderness Resort. Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is a national leader in protecting habitat and introducing families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”