Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Intern
- Job ID
- Human Resources
- Posting Location
- LEN - Miami FL - Corporate
The Human Resources Intern will have the ability to interact with management in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient; a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, as well as attention to detail, are equally required. This person will use a high level of creativity and analytical skills to complete projects within the department. The HR Intern would ideally be able to work a full-time schedule and continue to work while classes are in session.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on project deadlines in a timely manner.
- Leverage project management tools to track company-wide HR projects and initiatives.
- Assist CHRO in coordination of critical meetings with company leaders.
- Contribute to the design and creation of a dashboard for metrics.
- Research and contribute out of the box solutions.
- Assist the department in carrying out various Human Resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars.
- Appropriately process paperwork for New Hires/Terminations and notify appropriate parties of New Hires/Terminations
- Perform other HR administrative duties and responsibilities.
- High school diploma required.
- Currently a senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, HR, or other.
- 1-2 years in the HR or IT field preferred.
- Requires strong Excel skills; VBA skills preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Projects or other project management tools preferred.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Creative Cloud, iMovie, and SQL/Query management preferred.
- Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of sustaining a department.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the HR Innovation Intern to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.