Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Posting Location
- Miami, FL
Responsible for the performance of Treasury management duties, including corporate card programs, cash management, bank account management and collateral management. Prepare reports for Accounting, Finance or divisions as required.
- Perform all duties for corporate card programs including but not limited to Purchase Card, Business Travel Account, T&E and ePayables programs
- Prepare and maintain proper records for each card issued, ensuring cardholders and approvers are properly trained on the card platform, etc.
- Proactively work with AP and ROCs to identify “card-eligible” vendors and convert to ePayables or ACH
- Prepare and maintain accurate list of Corporate Cards (physical and ghost), authorization limits, card holders, approvers, etc.
- Analyze card usage, rebate generation and cost savings and monitor card usage for appropriate credit limits, spend patterns and compliance with policy
- Prepare risk reward analyses on discounting payments versus increasing card rebates
- Secure appropriate sign-off of card statements and ensure bills are paid on a timely basis
- Conduct quarterly compliance of all card programs, users, etc.
- Assist Accounting/Finance groups with questions on journal entries, etc.
- Implement Treasury policies for the respective functional area
- Ensure compliance with Treasury policy and guidelines
- Analyze and reconcile monthly and quarterly internal reports for senior management
- Perform monthly and quarterly analysis of key business metrics and financial performance
- Prepare monthly projections for card usage, rebates, cash, LOCs, surety bonds, bank accounts, etc. as appropriate, depending on functional area
- Consolidate and summarize information from division and communicate with division associates to research variances
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration - Finance, required ?
- Minimum of 2 years Corporate Finance, Banking or Treasury experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – strong excel skills required
- Demonstrated Computer proficiency with ability to learn new software/systems.
- System experience with card processing platforms, automated approvals and electronic payments, etc. a plus
- Familiarity with banking platforms (CashPro, Access, CEO) a plus
- JDE experience or other ERP systems and card processing systems a plus
- Active learner with ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must along with ability to work with all levels ?within the organization
- Must be a team player who is detailed-oriented, organized, and efficient, with analytical and ?problem solving skills, follow up skills and who works responsibly and independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing multi-tasking skills and to meet deadlines daily, weekly and monthly
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Detailed-oriented professional with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to learn quickly and work responsibly and independently
- Team player, with ability to work in fast paced environment, utilizing multi-tasking skills.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.