Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Program Manager
at Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Serves as the primary client contact, providing service and building the business relationship between CWT and a designated portfolio of accounts typically under $750k air spend volume. Retains, expands, and develops the travel program within assigned client portfolio through project management and leadership.
1. Monitor scope creep, contract renewal dates and financial triggers, while insuring that CWT receives cost recovery on all services.
2. Identify incremental business opportunities within existing client portfolio; sell CWT products and services realizing increased value for client and revenue for CWT.
3. Develop and maintains multi-level client relationships and provide excellent customer service and support for customer service inquiries in various time zones, communicating by phone or email as necessary.
4. When agreed upon by CWT and client, provide analysis, commentary and recommendations on client's regional travel expenditure using the Management Information tools provided by CWT.
5. Monitor and report on client specific KPI's at intervals determined by the Agreement if applicable.
6. Monitor and report on client profitability levels, and address profitability improvement where possible.
7. Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
8. Complete travel policy review and benchmarks for new and existing clients.
9. Provide program management and global implementation support for portfolio of accounts as defined above.
10. Conduct Client Satisfaction surveys as needed.
11. May assist in developing and executing a travel management business plan by client - detailing objectives, strategies and measurable goals.
12. Maintain consistency and optimization of travel program.
13. Ensure consistent, efficient and cost effective delivery of program management products and services to clients in all countries in the region, identifying gaps and proactively resolving discrepancies, while aligning PM deliverables/time allocation.
14. Represent the clients within CWT, communicating with the key departments of CWT on matters of delivery required, as part of the client agreement. Submit updates as necessary.
15. Modify and update Travel Service Agreements and Contracts as needed.
16. Provide assistance to client on airline and car perks programs. Assists with adding or implementing online booking tools.
17. Keep accurate records of quarterly sales and transactions for each account.
18. Work with the client and Hotel Desk to make sure all hotel programs are loaded for the agent team as requested.
19. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree and 1 years experience in the travel industry preferred; or minimum of HS diploma and 5 years related travel industry experience. Experience managing travel accounts is preferred. Proven experience managing global client implementations.
License or Certification
Knowledge of travel industry. Knowledge of region and customs a plus.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Effective interpersonal skills to influence and interact across the organization Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Strong presentation skills. Excellent critical thinking, negotiation and problem solving skills. Demonstrated initiative. Strong attention to detail. Keen customer service orientation. Strong organizational skills.
Ability to read and understand contracts and service agreements. Ability to read, understand, monitor and report on profitability, budget and performance indicators. Ability to work effectively both independently and collegially.
Occasional travel may be required. Ability to provide support to customers in various time zones.
* An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Special Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Work in a virtual office environment using a computer for a significant amount of time. May travel via various modes of transportation to meet with clients.