Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Channel Manager Cloud Services
The Cloud Channel Manager will manage all business development aspects of Cbeyond’s Agents, with a primary focus on Cloud Products and sales revenue. The role balances recruiting, sales support, agent management, and sales training with the focus of growing the sales funnel.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Cbeyond's sales rules of engagement.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for new and existing agents.
- Aggressively drive agents to maximize sales and total agent potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Manage sales orders and provide status to agents and/or manager.
- Communicate masterfully with agents on new products and service offerings.
- Assist in the creation of systems and procedures to streamline agent management.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Continually learn about new products and improving selling skills.
- Required to attend training events throughout the year and expected to participate in self-paced tutorial learning when appropriate.
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years Channel Management experience in the telecommunications or software industry.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Independent Software Vendors, Web Developers, System Integrators
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Conduct contract negotiations.
- Defining and executing agent sales plans.
- Must successfully complete Cbeyond University Training course as required by manager.
- Must be willing to drive daily.
- College Degree required
- Meet or exceed Cbeyond Cloud Services sales/revenue targets.
- Insure timely and accurate reporting of sales results within the market
- Insure that Cbeyond Cloud Services Sales and Activity models are performed and adopted.
- Adhere to Cbeyond's policies regarding setting correct customer expectations during the sales process in order to create an outstanding customer experience
- Lead effective Cross Functional relationships between sales and all organizations in Cbeyond Cloud Services and Cbeyond
- Effective decision making on all aspects of the business
- Ensure compliance of to all Cbeyond Cloud Services and Cbeyond policies and procedures
- Maintain a clear understanding of how existing customers are using Cbeyond Cloud Services solutions for Cloud Servers and Cloud PBX.
- Prior industry sales leadership and management experience with a managed service provider of Internet services, ASP, Microsoft Certified Partner, Hosted PBX, Data Center, or CLE with the ability to further acquire a working knowledge of the Telecommunication and Service industries
- Documented, prior sales experience and a track record of succes
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities.
“Cbeyond is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Cbeyond via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Cbeyond HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Cbeyond. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Cbeyond as a result of the referral or through other means.”