Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seasonal Support, Miami
at CHANEL, INC
Seasonal Support applicants will be considered for the following Miami Boutique's: Bal Harbour and Neiman Marcus in Coral Gables
- Welcome and greet all walk-in customers and direct them to the product or point of interest
- If all associates are busy, entertain clients with the following:
- Assist with product inquiries
- Show/promote new items or other points of interest as directed by management during morning meetings.
- Offer beverages
- Hand over the client to a sales associate to complete the sale
- Handle telephone inquiries when associates are attending other client needs
- Assist associates working with clients by retrieving merchandise or other needs from the stock rooms as requested by the associates
- Assist associates with transfer and charge-send requests; follow up with other stores
- Assist in wrapping and packaging purchases when associates are entertaining multiple clients or as needed.
- Maintain merchandise in order as merchandised by the store manager and or visual consultant, which becomes disheveled during business.
- Assist in all support functions such as those listed below:
- Check-in/check-out and sensor trunk show samples
- Assist in re-ticketing all markdown items
- Assist in maintaining sales floor visual merchandising and stock order
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of client service standards in a luxury retail environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Confident, helpful and polite
- Friendly and refined demeanor
- Able to lift 15 lbs
- Open availability including nights, weekends and some holidays (work weeks 30-40 hours)
- Available as soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
CHANEL is a family-owned company whose values are grounded in creating the conditions for people to perform at their best and feel fulfilled and confident in their work. We care deeply about our employees and strive to create a safe environment that values people's humanity and uniqueness so that they are free to bring their full selves to work and to their life's calling.
Inspired by our founder, Gabrielle Chanel, who constantly pushed boundaries in her personal and professional life, there is no one way forward at Chanel. We offer a unique work environment where you are encouraged to better understand the brand, the business, and your motivations, so that together we can unlock the possibilities of your growth.
At CHANEL, being a purposeful and human-driven employer means being intentional, meaningful, and caring in inspiring our people; fostering environments that reflect our strong values; encouraging and enabling inclusion; and investing in work and workplaces that foster collaboration and well-being. This is critical for the long-term success of our business.