CHG Management, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Learning & Development Coordinator
at CHG Management, inc.
- Learning & Development
- Location Address
- 6451 North Federal Highway US-FL-Fort Lauderdale
Healthcare’s helping hand.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives at Weatherby Healthcare, a division of CHG Healthcare. CHG is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
This position provides administrative support and coordination for the learning function across the division. Provides support and coordination for the leaders and members of the training department as appropriate.
- Independently coordinate learning support under direction of department leaders for room scheduling, class registration and roster management, communication, classroom management, calendar management, project management, room & meal requirements, material management, shipping & receiving, and reporting & evaluation
- Works closely with Learning Management System (“LMS”) Administrators to schedule classes, register students, maintain and close rosters, create and run evaluation reports and to act as backup for more advanced LMS administrative functions..
- Coordinate food services, room set up and clean up for training activities
- Work with IT and Facilities to set up new hires by obtaining password, phone ext, email address, fax number & setting up workstations and office supplies
- Materials management: assemble training handouts, workbooks and evaluation forms; copy and assemble workbooks and handouts, create and distribute name tags and diplomas, create and distribute and collect evaluation forms, create and maintain a filing system where all training materials are kept
- Manage training resources: manage audiovisual equipment, coordinate equipment loans and maintenance, schedule training room/Video Conferences, ensure room is clean and organized
- Manage training logistics: order new supplies, monitor inventories, coordinate Video Conference Training Sessions, coordinate New Hire Events
- Manages multiple deliverables and tasks of varying complexity
- Knowledge of multiple systems including but not limited to postal shipping methods, copying or other materials production methods, survey & reporting tools, expense management tools, cataloging & filing tools, phone system, meal ordering & management system, seating management, mobile learning & mobile meeting, room technology
- Basic knowledge and ability to learn intermediate LMS administrative functions including but not limited to course creation, scheduling, roster management, reporting
- Identifies opportunities for improvements on coordination for materials, processes or procedures
- Proven organizational skills
- Self-directed and solution-oriented to work productively with little supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent writing, editing and proof reading
- Three or more years as administrative assistant, meeting coordinator or equivalent experience
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel; LMS
- More advanced experience in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher or Power Point
- More advanced knowledge of Learning Management System
- Experience with survey tools including Survey Monkey, Menti
- Continues to seek to develop themselves and the team members they support
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer