CHG Management, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CHG Management, inc.
- Location Address
- 6451 North Federal Highway US-FL-Fort Lauderdale
Healthcare’s helping hand.
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. CHG Healthcare is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
Weatherby Healthcare, a division of CHG, is currently seeking a sales leader who wants to be part of our award-winning Putting People First culture. As a Sales Manager or Sales Director with CHG, you will lead and inspire high-performance sales teams to reach ambitious goals, while identifying opportunities for growth and development for team members. We pride ourselves on our incredibly strong retention rate of 92 percent among our leaders. Our philosophy is to grow our people from within, but due to the tremendous growth of our business, we also find the need to hire from the outside. CHG sales leaders are an integral part of the business as they assist in setting and achieving division goals. If you feel your leadership style matches our needs, then we invite you to apply today.
- Drive sales results in a manner consistent with CHG’s core values
- Participate in the hiring, training and development of a high performing sales team
- Create and implement growth and development plans for sales team members and/or leaders
- Coach and mentor sales team members and/or leaders by conducting weekly one on one meetings, side by side coaching, role playing, as well as other activities
- Report daily and weekly on team performance to senior leadership
- Conduct individual performance appraisals of team members or leaders and take needed action regarding their progress/results
- Preparation, analysis and translation of team sales reports on a regular basis
- Initially participate in working his/her own desk as a sales consultant to obtain a thorough understanding of our business
- Strong people leadership experience with the ability to lead, motivate and influence a team of sales consultants and/or sales leaders
- Strong sales mentality with proven track record of growing, managing and maintaining a book of business
- Minimum of one to five years of experience leading people and/or leaders, preferably within a sales capacity
- Minimum of two years of experience in the direct sales of products or professional services
- Professional level written and oral communication skills
- Strong and effective negotiation skills
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving abilities
- One to five years of experience in the staffing industry
- One to five years of experience selling in the healthcare industry
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer