Chiron Technology Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNO Instructor II
at Chiron Technology Services, Inc.
- # of Openings
Chiron Technology Services, Inc. currently has a CNO Instructor II career opportunity in the Pensacola, FL area. United States Citizenship and an active TS/SCI w/Polygraph Clearance are required for this position.
The Instructor shall provide classroom instruction that teaches assigned students in the manner described in the course Program of Instruction. The Instructor shall conduct practical exercises in a laboratory environment, conduct student study hall periods and provide tutoring/remedial instruction.
The Instructor shall possess the following capabilities:
- Incorporate technical knowledge into training delivery.
- Assess student knowledge, skills and abilities to gauge student proficiency in topic area.
- Deliver instruction via interactive synchronous and asynchronous learning activities.
- Review and analyze training materials and recommend changes.
- Design and develop relevant training curriculum.
- Four (4) years of experience in Cyberspace Operations (Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO), and/or Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO)).
- Two (2) years of experience within the last four (4) years teaching cyberspace operations in a formal classroom setting in at least one (1) of the following CO related topics:
- Defensive Cyberspace Operations
- Operating System
- Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO)
- Instructor certification or designation (e.g. teaching certificate, certified professional instructor, master training specialist, or adjunct faculty certification).
- Two (2) years of experience in curriculum development and design.
- Level II DODI 8570.01M certified.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com, and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.