Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children?
Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential?
Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations?
Then Children's Home Society of Florida is for you!
As an Administrative Secretary you will support the growing needs of our programs. You will provide secretarial support to Management staff. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled professional who has a passion for making a positive difference and thrives in a fast-paced, never-the-same work environment.
- Compose and/or type routine correspondence, memos, reports, etc.
- Arrange travel schedules, reservations and other necessary accommodations for staff.
- Schedule appointments for staff.
- Provide needed administrative support, which may include clerical accounting duties, database maintenance, assisting in grant or contract proposals, etc.
- File, maintain records, copy, fax and perform other such clerical duties.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Provide backup coverage for receptionist and other administrative staff in clerical tasks such as answering telephone, opening and distributing mail, etc.
- Order and maintain adequate office supplies. Manage petty cash fund.
- May take dictation and transcribe note or transcribe from voice recordings the minute of management meetings.
- Working knowledge of the secretarial field
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and families
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant change
- A sincere passion for helping others in need
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Two years of administrative support experience
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications
As the leading, most reputable organization in Florida serving children and families, Children's Home Society of Florida delivers innovative solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families. When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there - we have been delivering the right solutions at the right time since 1902. With our innovative practices and commitment to excellence, we are the only organization with the size, scope and depth of services that can reshape the future for children. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of services and solutions to children and families in Florida.