Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dependency Case Management Supervisor
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Dependency Case Management
- Regular Full-Time
Since opening our doors in 1902, CHS became a part of Florida's history.
CHS has been committed to growing and evolving to provide the right services and solutions to address the needs of children and families throughout the changing times. Every day, our team works with parents and kids to empower them and encourage them. With innovative technology solutions and a dedicated, experienced team throughout the state, we’re changing the face of foster care and positively impacting children and families’ lives for generations to come.
Join our team to continue to do good and create history serving Florida's children and families!
As a Dependency Case Management (DCM) Supervisor you will support our growing needs for child case management services. You’ll lead an integrated, strategic care team charged with attending to the needs of children placed in care by the Department of Children and Families, with the end goal of finding permanent, stable, safe home environments for children. This is an excellent opportunity for a focused and dedicated social services professional who has a passion for leadership and thrives in a fast-paced, never-the-same work environment.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Make an impact in your community and become a part of Florida's history!
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays
- Opportunity to make a positive difference in children and families within your own community!
- Oversee proper client to staff ratio.
- Provide support with in-crisis or problem cases; provide on-going assistance to program staff in coordinating services for clients.
- Collect, analyze and report data in area of supervision.
- Liaison to community agencies such as ADM, DCF, DJJ, etc. and attend closure or conference staffing.
- Oversee that program staff completes all documentation and reports in a professional and timely manner.
- Participate in grant writing, contract negotiating or re-accreditation preparation.
- Maintain and generate necessary reports and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Provide direct case work in the absence of service staff.
- Conduct face-to-face interview with clients for development of individual treatment plans, and behavioral assessments and provide other direct treatment services.
- Review and approve psychosocial assessments and treatment plans.
- Pretty strong knowledge about all things dependency case management,
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results,
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and families.
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant change, and
- A sincere passion for helping others in need.
- Master's degree in a human services related field and two years of experience in Human Services or Bachelor's degree in a human services related field and four years of experience in Human Services
- Possess the State of Florida Child Welfare Certification
- Florida Driver’s License within 30 days from hire
Together, good can be done.