Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Direct Services
- Regular Full-Time
Are you passionate about making a positive difference for generations to come?
Are you caring, thoughtful, and innovative?
If you want to join the largest, oldest, and leading premier nonprofit organization within child welfare,
Children's Home Society of Florida is for you!
As an Educator I you will teach education curriculum and to lead individual/group discussions. This is an excellent opportunity for a focused and dedicated social services professional who has a passion for making a positive difference and thrives in a fast-paced, never-the-same work environment.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Mission driven uplifting work culture
- Great benefits suite including generous paid time off and holidays
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Culture for continuous improvement and only being the best!
- Schedule classes/workshops, sites and instruction materials.
- Review curriculum and prepare materials for class.
- Present material, curriculum and video segments.
- Facilitate discussion of class/workshop topic with participants.
- Maintain necessary attendance records and statistical data; complete necessary reports and forms in a timely manner.
- Participate in the quality improvement process
- Ability to interact with diverse cultures
- Ability to lead discussions, conceptualize and communicate effectively
- Ability to learn computer skills sufficient to perform all essential functions
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Effective presentation skills
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of two years of experience working with at-risk families and children or adolescents
- For Unaccompanied Alien Child/Minor Program, bilingual required (English/Spanish)
- Teaching or training experience preferred
When children and families face complex challenges, Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) is there since 1902. Delivering hope to more than 50,000 children and family members across the state, we continue to do more. We are leading the nation in developing and delivering solutions that transform the lives and futures of children and families. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of children’s services in the state of Florida.