Command Security Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officer Vehicle Patrol - Houston TX
at Command Security Corporation
- (6pm - 4am) (40 Hours) & (6pm- 4am) (30 Hours)
Full Time Security Vehicle Patrol schedule available:
Schedule - Monday - Sunday (6pm - 4am) (40 Hours)
Schedule - Monday - Sunday (6pm- 4am) (30 Hours)
Payrate - $15.00 an hour
- Guard, Patrol, or monitor premises to prevent safety hazards, theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Circulates among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Patrols industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Responds to Emergency Situations such as fires, Chemical Spills, Medical Emergencies, Bomb Threats, Explosions and answers alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Provides customer service in accordance with company established standards and expectations.
- Provides escort services for occupants of client property, as requested.
- Provides public assistance, including lockout and other services and information.
- Makes immediate reports to designated company and client personnel and information.
- Answers telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security/safety of premises.
- May be required to operate company or client owned vehicles, providing safe and efficient transportation as required.
- May be requested to perform other duties as assigned by Manager’s needs.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses proper body mechanics while performing duties.
- Remain alert and aware of the surroundings.
- Able to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods.
- Possess empathetic abilities in dealing with employees and their questions.
- Demonstrate ability to work with others and interact appropriately.
- Maintains communication with other managers. Relates information regarding events or situations that may effect operations.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be flexible to work scheduled and non/scheduled hours as required.
- May be exposed to high levels of noise or variations in weather and temperature.
Must have High School diploma, GED equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have one (1) year of experience as a security guard, police officer, military or a combination of education, training or work experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties of this position
- Must have valid Texas Security Guard License
- Valid Driver's License Required.