Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Operations Analyst
at Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
Cross Country Healthcare is a national leader in providing innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Our solutions leverage our nearly 40 years of expertise and insight to assist clients in solving complex labor-related challenges while maintaining high quality outcomes. We are dedicated to recruiting and placing highly qualified healthcare professionals in virtually every specialty and area of expertise. With more than 9,500 active contracts, our diverse client base includes both clinical and nonclinical settings, servicing acute care hospitals, physician practice groups, outpatient and ambulatory-care centers, nursing facilities, both public schools and charter schools, rehabilitation and sports medicine clinics, government facilities.
The Business Operations Analyst will provide analytical and reporting support for customer reporting. Mine data from various order management platforms, synthesize data (including creating analytical tools to simplify and standardize synthesis), prepare tables and charts, and support report preparation.
- Generates and analyzes statistical data related to drivers of business and/or processes, including pricing
- Provides detailed analysis, when needed, that can be understood at every level of the organization
- Works with division heads and department leaders utilizing data to develop reports for customers, to identify and track best practices, and to develop pricing
- Develops analytical tools to standardize data processing, analysis and output
- Works with CCI’s IT team to review and confirm accuracy of data obtained, and to develop new tools to be used within the business
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert for Key Performance Metrics across customer ecosystem
- Participate in report strategy sessions
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and listening
- Organization and time management skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including ability to create and maintain processing tools
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, including creation of new content
- Ability to successfully solve problems by: gathering, analyzing and reasoning through information; identifying root drivers; and, utilizing available resources
- Ability to learn and apply specific job knowledge and skills necessary to efficiently perform required tasks
- Ability to handle several competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to produce thorough, accurate, and reliable work, and to meet work and productivity goals
- Ability to take direction
- BA/BS in math, statistics, finance or accounting preferred, or equivalent work experience required
- Advanced proficiency in data mining and utilizing analytical tools
- Experience with managing Key Performance Metrics
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability