Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Account Manager
at Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for the expansion of business by generating new business opportunities, and sourcing positions for the Allied Health candidates. Key responsibilities include internet research on Allied Industry, making outbound phone calls via reverse marketing, client presentations when necessary, maximizing sales and GP factors and initiating account relationships with the goal of securing future business and successful generation of positions for Allied Health candidates.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Expand Allied client base by REVERSE MARKETING for current Hot Allied candidates
- Manage assigned facilities within the assigned region
- Source new business opportunities by performing extensive on-line/internet searches, investigating and utilizing other resources, during administrative time of day
- Negotiate contract/client agreements
- Strategically plan calls to maximize opportunities for successful placements, follow up on calls made, obtain positions to post
- Consult and educate Allied clients
- Create a sense of urgency with client via phone calls, follow up strategy, displaying knowledge of an HCP’s qualifications by demonstrating the understanding of a client’s needs and asking for preferential interview schedules and offers.
- Communicate with all internal stakeholders throughout the interview/lock process
- Meet daily call expectations of talk time
- Meet weekly KPI’s set by the Director of Allied Account Services
- Attend Conferences as needed
- Achieve/exceed individual and/or team goals for revenue, gross profit, and gross profit percentage
- Document all sales activities accurately and timely
- Review gross profit percentages to ensure acceptable levels
- Conduct periodic customer service calls for quality assurance
- Follow up on billing discrepancies and client short pays
- Attend sales oriented training
- Follow up on Open Orders on a weekly basis
- Audit facility compliance to ensure the scheduled field staff has appropriate info
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Complete weekly sales reports
- Address special requests by internal and external customers
- Provide timely, accurate information to internal and external customers
- Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation
Education and Experience
- BA/BS preferred in Business, Healthcare or other similar discipline
- 2-5 years sales experience and relationship building
- 3 years outside sales experience in the staffing industry, healthcare preferred.
- 2 years’ experience identifying and developing new market/business opportunities and client relationships
- Individual must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Individual must be able to quickly react to potentially critical situations and have strong problem solving abilities.
- Able to travel
- Able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and accurately while having customer service and teamwork in mind at all times
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Highly proficient with the Internet and all Microsoft Suite of Products
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adaptability- Manages competing demands and changing priorities
- Quality Control – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Monitors own work to ensure accuracy and quality.
Communicate and work in a respectful, supportive manner with all teammates.
Physical Demands of the Job
Moderately stressful with changing demands. Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
Open work areas. General fast paced office environment. This job description is intended to describe the duties in general and does not necessarily describe all duties that may be assigned.
The above declarations are not intended to an “all inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and be a reasonable representation of its activities.