Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Thai Cuisine Chef (Carnival Cruise Line)
at CTI Group
- Prepares and cooks Thai Specialty foods using the company's standard recipes;
- Prepare variety types of Thai specialty sauces for stir fry dishes and Thai pastes for curry dishes
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met
- Checks the quantity and quality of received products
- Determines how food should be presented, and creates decorative food displays
- Follows standards and regulations regarding sanitary practices
- Maintains high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Checks stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Minimum of two years of culinary/kitchen management experience, depending upon formal degree or training.
- Catering experience.
- Knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation.
- Batch cooking or high volume cooking experience preferred.
- Experience with food production for large catering or banquet functions.