Culligan International Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Technician & Training Support Specialist - Zip Water Florida
at Culligan International Company
There is currently an opportunity join our team in launching the Zip brand of products into North American. This role is responsible for providing hands on installation and service repairs within the South East region as the market is developed and then will evolve to be more heavily weighted on product training on installation and service to other service organizations established.
This challenging position offers an excellent career path and opportunity to work for a global organization that promotes from within and rewards success. A trade qualification and/or experience in the appliance, coffee machine or HVAC repair industries would be highly regarded, full training, including factory training will be provided. This is a fantastic opportunity for any aspiring Technician or Tradesman to establish a career in the water treatment industry with a highly regarded global company, if you are energetic, have good electro-mechanical skills, a commitment to customer satisfaction and technical training skills you will enjoy the opportunity and rewards Zip can offer.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in in the appliance, coffee machine or HVAC industries would be highly regarded. Drinking water treatment or dispensing related industry beneficial;
- Ability to travel 50%
- A nationally recognized appliance repair or trade certification such as; Institute of Appliance Service Technicians (ioAST) certification, and/or National Appliance Service Technician Certification (NASTeC), and/or a Diploma in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration, and/or a certification in Electrical Construction and Maintenance is preferred;
- Quantifiable field service experience with excellent presentation, communication, customer relationship skills, and classroom instructor or trainer experience and skills;
- Exceptional planning and time management skills, training facilitator and the ability to work unsupervised; and
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and to learn other systems such as Salesforce CRM.
Product Training and Service Development:
· Help developing markets by provide technical product training for distributors, resellers, service providers on product knowledge, assisting with problem solving, customer queries & recordkeeping;
· Maintain records of technical product training for all providers ensuring regular training opportunities for their staff;
· Coordinate with Zip Australia in preparing and maintaining product technical training materials and records relevant for sales and service providers;
· Coach and assist providers nationally for proficiency in installations, service visits, and warranty service requests.
· Coach and assist service providers to maintain an appropriate level of spare parts stock to meet service needs.
Customer Relationship and Support:
· Develop relationships with providers and customers that support compliance, governance, quality, integrity, trust, reliability and efficiency;
· Manage and maintain accurate data for all customer interactions and Call Cycle within Salesforce CRM
· Support distributors, resellers and service providers nationally, through technical product training, technical advice, and troubleshooting;
· Keep abreast of products and technologies through in-house training, external courses, trade publications, etc.
Installation & Service – San Fran and west coast
· As the market develops perform new product installations, service repairs, and preventative maintenance in accordance to Zip manufacturing specifications, company policy or guidelines, and compliant to all relevant plumbing and electrical standards, and to customer’s directive and satisfaction;
· Complete all scheduled work on a daily basis in an efficient and effective manner.
· Ensure service vehicle is properly stocked to meet service needs and maintain stock accuracy is accountable via appropriate paperwork.
· Properly maintain service vehicle, ensure it is kept clean and tidy inside and out in accordance with company vehicle policy.
· Maintain a high level of personal presentation and communication at all times; being dressed in the supplied Zip Uniform, always wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
and ensure a neat and tidy appearance.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies in this position.
Resourcefulness Passion Decision Making Independence
Initiative Team Player Analytical Skills Organizational/Planning
Customer Focus Written/Oral Communication
Culligan International Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
** No Resumes from third party firms are being accepted at this time.