Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Custodial Labor I- 3501 SW 160 Ave
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job Type:100% Reimbursed
Job Posting Title:Custodial Labor I- 3501 SW 160 Ave
Job Description Summary:Performs daily and periodic tasks in assigned areas as directed Maintains a neat and orderly work area, including janitorial closets and storage areas Performs all cleaning assignments in accordance with C&W Services approved procedures Maintains cleaning equipment in good working condition, and notifies the Account Manager or Supervisor if repair or replacement is necessary Works safely at all times and promptly informs management about unsafe conditions existing in the work area Wears personal protective equipment appropriate for the task being performed. Meets all client and C&W Services quality expectations in assigned tasks Assists in orientation and training for new employees as directed Adheres to proper security procedures. Notifies management about problems or opportunities that affect service to the client Performs other cleaning-related duties as required.
- Basic cleaning responsibilities require no previous experience
- Ability to speak and read English is a plus and may be required by some clients
- Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team
- Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
- Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance
- Performs restroom procedures:
- Damp wipe glass surfaces Empty waste baskets, service soap and toilet paper dispensers Dust sills, etc.
- Clean tile walls, shelves, stall partitions Sweep, mop or scrub Monitors defects, such as clogged urinals and lights out, and report to supervisors
- Performs floor care procedures: Damp mop and spray buff, wash floors Strip old finish, black marks, embedded dirt from floors prior to waxing or sealing Apply coats of prescribed finish as required
- Performs periodic work: High dusting, leather and wood surface (non-floor) polishing, wall washing, venetian blind cleaning, as assigned by the Supervisor Assembles all necessary equipment Removes/replaces designated carpet tiles.
- Other duties as needed.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com