Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employee Relations Advisor - Advice and Counsel
at CVS Health
Take a look at this exciting opportunity to join out Fortune 5 company!
CVS Health's Employee Relations has an opening on their multifaceted team for an Employee Relations Advisor and we are looking to add your dynamic skills and experience to the team!
As an Employee Relations Advisor, you will provide dedicated, high quality, professional and experienced Employee Relations (ER) service to managers and employees. As part of the Advice & Counsel Center of Excellence, this role will be responsible for the delivery and resolution of escalated ER matters. You will work with the assigned business areas and relevant stakeholders to provide expert ER advice, consultation and guidance to managers and colleagues to deliver and ensure appropriate responses to any employment issues that arise.
This position will be located in Woonsocket, RI and has the ability to work from home.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EMPLOYEE RELATIONS ADVISOR INCLUDE:
- Working with peers, partnering to ensure consistency of guidance on any initiatives or projects.
- Providing HR representation for staff in formal processes, consistent processes outcomes, ensuring decisions are consistent with CVS culture and policy.
- Ability to balance empathy and policy adherence in approach when addressing complex employee relations issues while supporting and maintaining a positive Employee Relations climate
- Highly-collaborative nature with ability to effectively partner in a highly matrixed environment
- Engage with appropriate business leaders, HRBP leaders and other COEs to keep updated on policy revisions, cross market issues, legal or compliance matters, etc. ensuring legislative and CVS Health policy compliance in the execution of business activity and CVS Health culture.
- Participate or assign employee relations support to business initiates that involve oversight review and strategic thoughts
- Ability to train and coach in both informal and informal settings
- Coordinate with appropriate labor unions and advisor leads where necessary to ensure appropriate attention to collective bargaining agreements
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
3 years experience in Employee Relations or Human Resources.
Ability to travel up to 20% of the time once travel restrictions are lifted
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- PHR/SPHR certification
- Union /collective bargaining experience
- Experience in MS Office and HRIS systems
- Knowledge of current state and federal legal and regulatory legislation in Employment Law preferred
Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.