Drybar Holdings LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salon Educator- Tampa, Franchise Location
at Drybar Holdings LLC
- Shifts Available
- Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Do you love blowouts? Do you have a passion for teaching and coaching? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments where no two days are the same? Then do we have the job for you! Drybar is seeking a Shop Educator who is passionate about education and who is killer at blowouts. Our Shop Educators are so important to the success of Drybar that they are a part of our shop leadership team and we would not be where we are today without them! From scheduling new stylists training, to supporting product sales, our Shop Educators are the heartbeat of our busy shops.
If you are excited about the prospect of sharing your love for styling and are jumping up and down with joy at the thought of joining a company who is bringing great hair to the masses, then we want to hear from you! Before you text your bestie about how you think you may be bleeding yellow already, we would love for you to watch our values video to learn a bit more about us.
- Manage hair quality by upholding Drybar standards including scheduling and conducting practical stylist interviews, developing personalized training plans, and providing follow up training
- Conduct stylist new-hire training in a timely manner, ensuring all certification criteria and onboarding is met prior to releasing trainees to the floor
- Shop Educator will work on the books for at least 20% of the time
- Product training and drive sales through product knowledge
- Ongoing training, one-on-one coaching, and conducting troubleshooting classes
- Report interview results and training feedback
- Share floor and performance-related observations with Shop Manager
- Uphold Drybar client experience and hair quality standards
- Support enforcing State Cosmetology State Board standards and local health department standards (where applicable) in the shop
- Years of experience: Minimum 1 year preferred
- Cosmetology license required
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of stellar customer service
- Multi-task with ease